Engineering Design & Testing
Forensic engineering is the application of engineering investigation and analysis applied to jurisprudence.
This requires reviewing data related to products, structures or components that have failed; were functioning outside expected limits, or inappropriately used in the subject situation.
From the task of collecting and reviewing evidence, making measurements, developing static and
dynamic models Engineering analysis will be performed. This will be reported as the conclusions reached, demonstrative exhibits created and testimony given regarding the conclusions.
- Design of Exothermic processing facilities
- Design and fabrication of Energy Conservation Equipment
- Testing of Impact resistant structures
- Seal design for high pressure pumping equipment
- Ultra high-g Centrifuge design
- Seafood Processing equipment design
- Marine propulsion system failure analysis
- Mass transit failure analysis and rebuilding